KoolSpan Showcases Secure Voice Solution at DIA Expo June 10
Bethesda, Md., June 7, 2010 – KoolSpan, Inc., developer of the TrustChip® family of secure connectivity solutions that seamlessly unite mission-critical network devices, today announced it will showcase its TrustChip® Voice solution at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Technology Expo, Thursday, June 10, from 10:00 to 14:00.
KoolSpan’s TrustChip® Voice solution provides automatic encrypted communication between two smartphones, enabling simple-to-use and easily manageable mobile voice security. The company will showcase the following features and benefits of TrustChip® Voice at the exposition:
• Allows for secure voice communication between off-the-shelf cellular phones.
• Integrated with on-phone contacts.
• Leverages the KoolSpan TrustChip platform, providing security management at an enterprise level.
• Provides voice encryption and authentication via 256-bit AES/GCM.
• Calls are protected from eavesdropping.
• Enterprises can provide a secure, managed channel of communication.
• Use of an off-the-shelf cell phone means secure calls can be made discreetly.
KoolSpan technology has been rigorously tested and reviewed by top security research organizations in the United States government, as well as many industry trade publications. KoolSpan is an Information Security Magazine/TechTarget Readers Choice Award winner for Best Emerging Technology, a category winner of the SC Award for Best Multi-Factor Authentication technology, and was featured by the editors of Network World as one of the Top Ten “Security Companies to Watch.”
About KoolSpan, Inc.
Based in Bethesda, Md., KoolSpan is the leading innovator of simple secure connectivity solutions that seamlessly unite mission-critical network devices. From smartphones to servers, KoolSpan’s TrustChip® crypto engine creates secure and trusted connections between any two points independent of network boundaries. KoolSpan delivers off-the-shelf enterprise and developer-friendly embeddable solutions, enabling a flexible, cost-effective approach to device security that can drop in, operate automatically and self-manage in a wide range of platforms. To learn more, visit www.koolspan.com or call 240.880.4400.
e-Rainmaker PR for KoolSpan