TrustCall for Government
Secure classified, SBU, or CUI communications with strong, End-to-End (E2E) encryption
A secure communications platform hosted, managed and maintained in a government-approved facility.
Public sector communications can include classified, as well as sensitive but unclassified (SBU), or controlled unclassified information (CUI). These communications require encryption, along with oversight, regulation, management and control, integration with legacy systems and reliability to ensure business continuity.
TrustCall for Government is the only secure communications platform that encrypts voice and texts end-to-end, while providing direct control of all data and metadata, and integration with business systems.
TrustCall for Government Features
- On-premise infrastructure
- Self-contained secure communications system
- Performance across network types (high to low bandwidth) including satellite networks
- Encryption usage ranges from software based FIPS 140-2 Level 1 to hardware based FIPS 140-2 Level 3, Common Criteria, EAL+5
- Compatible with common criteria validated microSD TrustChip
TrustCall for Government Management Features
- User administration, provisioning, revocation, and more
- Management and policy enforcement
- APIs for integration with business systems including AD, ERP and others
- Compatible with MDM
Dedicated Secure Communication Platform
Complete self-contained, dedicated TrustCall platform
Complete control over communications’ data and metadata
Deployed on government premises or government approved facilities
Manage by government employees or government approved contractors
Departmental and Inter-Organizational Flexibility
Each Department or sub-organization within the government can have their own TrustCenter management console: to provision, revoke, and manage user accounts, reporting, configuration, etc.
Organizational TrustCenters can be federated – enabling employees to communicate securely with employees of other departments/organizations.