We are CCPA Compliant
On Jan 1st, 2020, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) went into effect, giving state residents the right to review personal data collected by organizations and to request organizations to stop selling or delete their data.
While companies around the world scramble, Koolspan is already compliant, and it continues its commitment to protecting customer data. If customers have provided Koolspan with their Personal Information, we give them the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that they have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information or omissions in user information that they have supplied to us
- To request that their user information not be used to contact them other than as necessary for our transactional relationship
- To request that their user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that their user information be deleted from our records (unless they are customers, where minimal information described above is required)