Centralized TrustCall Management
and Enterprise Integration via APIs
TrustCenter is a series of software applications and web services that provide centralized management for a secure and trusted mobile communications environment.
TrustCenter integrates into an existing enterprise ecosystem via a robust set of APIs.
The TrustCenter Console allows for simple, secure, remote administrative management of your organization’s TrustCall licenses, TrustGroup security associations, users and their devices. The TrustCenter Console is a web-based application, accessible via a browser over your network.
- Access via web interface or remote access to central management console.
- Integrate with internal systems via APIs; including EMM/MDM, ERP, CRM systems and others.
- Comply with enterprise privacy and regulatory requirements.
- Control over communications’ metadata and data.
- Create and manage TrustGroups and associated TrustGroup policies.
- Register TrustCall licenses to the business/organization.
- Stun and destroy TrustCall: temporarily lock access to encrypted communications from a lost device, or destroy in a stolen device.
- Customize TrustCall settings on a per-user or site wide level such as Bluetooth, disable Wi-Fi during calls, force codecs, hide/show Telephony settings, relay settings, tech support, report problem, and test settings.
- Generate reports and audit.
- View dashboard for system health, overall status, and pending transactions.